Information for paricipants
IV POLISH MINING CONGRESS
IV Polish Mining Congress will be held on 20-22.11.2017 in Krakow, in the Auditorium Maximum of the Jagiellonian University at Krupnicza Street 33.
Cost of participation
- Early bird conference fee – until 10.07.2017 – 850.00 PLN (net)
- Standard conference fee – until 30.09 2017 – 1050 PLN (net)
- Late conference fee – after 30.09.2017 – 1500 PLN (net)
Participation is available exclusively through submitting the participant registration form.Please fill in the form, print the participant card received by e-mail and send a scan of the signed card to email@example.com or by fax (12 617 46 05).
The conference fee includes:
- Coffee breaks, lunches
- Participation in debates and accompanying events
- Conference materials of the IV Polish Mining Congress
- Occasional publishing materials
Cancellation of participation
Cancellation of participation in the Polish Mining Congress 2017 is subject to the following conditions:
- No fees will be charged if cancelled before October 15,
- From October 16, 2017 to October 30, 2017, a fee of 50% of the cost of participation will be charged,
- From 1 November 2017 a fee of 100% of the cost of participation will be charged.
Information about the cancellation of participation should be submitted to the Organizer of the Conference by phone at: 12 617 46 04 or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- to submit a paper, you need to register your user account on our website and then after logging in, use the online application form.
- Submitting of finished papers – 20.10.2017
- Authors wanting to have their article published by the end of 2017 – submission of papers – by 10.07.2017
- Details will be provided soon
Submitting papers and presentations
For details on submitting papers, see the Information for Authors.